17 February 2021. Free entry.
Wednesday brings us to the third and final screening of a three part programme of moving image works for Monitor 3.1 curated by Sean Kerr. Please join us at the gallery for an after hours opportunity to view the screening programme—popcorn provided!
This collection of work features a selection of recent moving image work by Soda Jerk (AU), Juliet Carpenter with Greogry Kan (NZ), Hany Armanious (AU), and Campbell Patterson (NZ).
Screening begins at 5.45pm sharp.
1. Soda Jerk, The Was, 2016, 13:40mins
2. Juliet Carpenter with Gregory Kan, Meantime, 2016 (2020), 6:37mins
3. Shannon Te Ao, Untitled (McCahon House Studies), 2012, 4:34 mins
4. Hany Armanious, Measuring Up, 1996, 25:38mins
5. Campbell Patterson, Tight Jeans, 2018, 51:58mins